Sunday, July 4, 2010

How To Train Your Dragon





























Suck it Pixar! And Disney! Dreamworks has brought out a sweet fricken movie. Jay Baruchel stars as Hiccup, the worst name EVER for a viking, which is kind of the point. Gerard Butler plays his father, and is pretty good. Craig Ferguson is fucking money and the movie is great.

I SHOULD have seen the movie in 3D, but I didn't. I saw it in 2D. I didn't get the third dimension, but I totally should have. Maybe I could just buy a billion dollar 3DTV and wear stupid looking glasses at home. The movie is good. The plot is relatively original, as long as you are talking specifically about Dragons because if you are talking about the general theme of a misunderstood monster. In any case, its entertaining, and if you are a 10 year old, which is who the target audience for this film is, you will be TOTALLY blissfully unaware of the fact that this has been done about 14 hundred times.

This movie LOOKS killer. The CGI is amazing, the dragons look cool and in general, its fun to watch.

I give this movie 2.5 Donairs and recommend that you watch the movie with a youth, preferably under the age of 7, because you will be entertained not only by the film but also by the youth, who will giggle their fucking ass off.

No comments: