Sunday, July 4, 2010

Bucket List














Holy shit these two guys are old. I had no idea how old Jack looked. You see him at Laker's games and you think, ok... still Jack.. but shit.... he is old. At least they won't have him bang somebody in this movie.... ohh..... wait for it... yeah, there she is.

Morgan Freeman should narrate EVERYTHING on the planet, except that this would leave Connery, Elliot and James Earl Jones out of work.

I have a bucket list that I have started to fulfil and I like the premise of the movie. It's pretty well acted and it's funny at points. I had NO idea how sad this movie was going to be. Fuck, you're going to make me cry aren't you.... yup, there it goes.

Morgan Freeman's wife in this movie is a filthy pirate hooker... and I hate her.

Morgan = Awesome, Jack = Great, Will and Grace Guy = You can act.

Overall, watch the movie. Don't watch it if you're sad. Watch it if you are happy. Good times had by all.

2 Donairs

1 comment:

Kevbot4000 said...

Jack has crossed over to the other side now. He is less a man as much as he is a sharpei