Friday, July 16, 2010

Mulholland Drive


Dear David Lynch,

Fuck you.
I don't know what the fuck your movies are about. This particular movie contains 1 thing worth watching, well 4 really if you count the individual breasts. This is not to say that it's not beautifully filmed, that it isn't well acted or that it didn't contain some amazing scenes. Instead, I am merely stating that I am dumb as a fucking stump and can;t understand your films.

The best part of this movie was when Jacob shot everybody, including the fat one. Another highlight for me personally was when the movie decided to lez up to its expectations and have some real super awesome lesbian scenes. The angry/sad/crying masturbation scene sort of through me through a loop, but to each his own.

Mr Lynch. Don't make any more movies until you promise to explain them to me.

Thanks
Mike

1 1/2 donairs

No comments: