Saturday, February 14, 2009

Taken


So, I apologize for being so amazingly remiss with my posts as of late. Working 80 hours a week is a real kick in the junk so to speak. That being said, We're back and we're bad, you're black and I'm mad..(anyone know what movie that is from?)

Taken. 

Apparently, this movie came out quite some time ago in Europe. And it took way too long for the awesomeness to reach us. 
This movie is BAD ASS. Liam Neeson is fucking crazy. He is seriously the most vicious person in the history of time. This movie lived up to all the recent hype. It has a decent cast... but let's be real, if it had just Liam Neeson kicking badasses in the sco-sac, it would be just as good. Oh wait, that pretty much is the movie. If you dont see this movie, you deserve to get stabbed in the chest with a broken bottle.. 
3 Donairs.

1 comment:

Ian MacLean said...

I'm so glad I talked up this movie for ya