Monday, August 3, 2009

Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen


Ok, let's talk about the problems first. We'll start with the name. Like Terminator: Salvation, it just flat out pisses me off when they subtitle a movie. It does not need a subtitle. It's Transformers 2. Seriously. And it's Terminator 4, so shut up. The typical complaint thus far about Transformers 2 is that it is one lengthy action sequence, but I don't think that's a fair criticism. I mean, it's an action movie. Some people also suggested that the movie was too sexy. Are you for real? It's frigging Megan Fox, of course it's sexy. She is currently the sexiest woman alive. Too sexy. Grow a pair. The movie has a few flaws but when it comes down to it, it's everything I would have expected. If you liked T1, you should like T2. If you liked T1 but you didn't like T2 you're an ass. I can't wait for Transformers: Revenge of The Risen or some other terrible subtitle. 
2/3 Donairs

No comments: