Friday, August 1, 2008

Definitely, Maybe

As I lay in bed beside the shirtless, suddenly-buff, handi-capable, emotionally connected super-hero I thought "this is probably going to be a typical romantic comedy. It was not. I don't understand why so many people chopped up so many onions during the film because it almost killed me. Possibly Ryan Reynold's best performance,Abigail Breslin is fantastic and Isla Fisher will make you fall in love with her. It was relatively predictable, but with enough twists that you didn't know everything. It's like knowing the destination. but taking a route you've never taken before. This movie makes you figure out if you are in love or not. Set on the backdrop of 1990's American politics, it will also make rediscover recent American history. All in all, you need to see this movie. I would have to give it 2 1/2 donairs

1 comment:

Neil "The Real Deal" Cody said...

When I'm not busy being a shirtless, suddenly buff, handi-capable, superhero I like to read Mike's blog and make my own comments...He's BANG ON. I told him it would blow him away and I could see the yeah sure, well i like Ryan Renyold so we might as well watch the movie look in his eye. That coupled with the blinding glare from his forehead made me realize that he wasn't ready for what he was about to experience and that my friend was Definitely, Maybe the greatest romantic comedy of all time.